2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions
Looking for a luxury SUV that will truly take all your Troy and Rochester commutes and adventures alike to the next level? Enter the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS. This SUV has it all, from a sleek and stunning exterior to an interior with plenty of space to stretch out. What exactly are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Let’s dive into all the details right now!
Mercedes-Benz GLS Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS is your premier Mercedes-Benz three-row SUV. Providing a truly serene ride quality, whether you’re in the front, second, or third row, the GLS aims for the ultimate in comfort and mobility. What are the Mercedes-Benz GLS interior dimensions, though? Here are the specs you came here for:
- Headroom (3rd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
- Shoulder room (3rd row): Info N/A
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
It’s not just the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions in the cabin space that you’ll find impressive. There’s also an abundance of cargo space in this Mercedes-Benz luxury SUV, with 17.4 cubic feet of room with all seats in use or up to 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space with all but the front row of seats folded.
What Else Can You Expect from the GLS Interior?
It’s not just the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions that lend themselves to this SUV’s luxurious ethos. The features you’ll find inside are just as if not more astounding (in a good way, we promise):
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats always come with 50/50-split power folding, so you can access extra cargo space quickly and easily.
- Executive Rear Seating: If you decide that a maximum seating capacity of six is enough for your needs, you can replace the second-row bench seat with two individual power seats. This option can be added for no additional cost.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully-carpeted, complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows you to open your power liftgate even when your hands are completely full, and you can press a button to lower the rear suspension by up to two inches.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory always come standard in the GLS. Heated second and third row seats are both optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard, but several types of leather are available as upgrades.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Exterior Dimensions
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS exterior dimensions are what makes it possible for the interior to be so spacious. So, what are they? Below, you’ll find the most important exterior specs:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.0 inches
- Overall Width (w/ mirrors): 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Rochester
Ready to experience a Mercedes-Benz GLS around Sterling Heights? Mercedes-Benz of Rochester can help! Call (248) 652-3800 now to book your test drive appointment. In the meantime, we encourage you to check for deals by browsing our national offers and new vehicle inventory specials. Then, whenever you’re ready, feel free to apply for financing online.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Rochester
Looking for a luxury SUV that will truly take all your Troy and Rochester commutes and adventures alike to the next level? Enter the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS. This SUV has it all, from a sleek and stunning exterior to an interior with plenty of space to stretch out. What exactly are the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions?…
Mercedes-EQ continues to revolutionize the EV segment, with its latest model being the all-electric 2023 EQS SUV. As the brand’s first-ever sports utility vehicle, the all-new EQS SUV offers mind-blowing efficiency, high-powered performance features, and high-end interior appointment that will elevate your Troy drives to new levels. You may be wondering, “What is the 2023…
Mercedes-Benz recently announced the flagship of its new all-electric lineup, the 2022 EQS! This electrified version of the luxurious S-Class boasts powerful performance specs and sophisticated features inside and out. Some automakers might rest on their laurels after releasing such a vehicle, but Mercedes-Benz is taking things even further with the upcoming 2023 EQE! This…