Genuine Mercedes-Benz New Parts
Genuine parts by the inventor of the car itself.
When your vehicle needs maintenance or repair, accept nothing less than Genuine Mercedes-Benz parts. Painstakingly crafted to the state-of-the-art standards of Mercedes-Benz, our parts are the final, fine-tuned word in protecting your vehicle’s performance, style, comfort, and safety for years to come.
What distinguishes Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts from others?
Attuned to the specific functionality of your vehicle
Subjected to rigorous qualitative testing, each part comes fully certified
Fully covered by our Parts Limited Warranty for up to four years
You can save in long-term upkeep when compared to aftermarket counterparts
I. Air and Fuel Filters
Mercedes-Benz Air Filters have a high-filtration efficiency that allows them to retain dust and dirt particles as small as a few thousandths of a millimeter, helping clean air to reach the engine combustion chambers – and thereby protecting the engine.
- Optimum clean-air intake, high dirt absorption capacity, and high mechanical strength
- A design that utilizes the whole surface area of the filter for absorptions, thus extending the life of the filter
Cabin Air Filter
Mercedes-Benz Cabin Air Filters help protect the vehicle’s occupants from pollen and irritating air pollutants. They also help provide reliable protection for the vehicle’s heating, ventilation, and climate control systems.
- Highly-efficient filtration
- The ability to remove breathable particles less than 0.001mm in diameter
- Mold-resistant micro-fiber materials
- A sealed system that prevents unfiltered air from reaching the cabin
II. Windshield Wipers
Maintaining proper visibility while driving your vehicle is essential at all times. That’s why Mercedes-Benz wipers are designed with curvature and pressure points that conform concisely to your windshield. They’re also made from both natural and synthetic rubbers, which provide long lasting elasticity.
General Care Tips
- Replace wipers at least every six months, or as needed
- Chattering or streaking wipers may indicate that replacement is necessary
- Always replace wipers in pairs (if applicable)
- Winter weather conditions accelerate wear on wipers with freezing windshield conditions; exposure to the sun over time can likewise deteriorate wiper materials substantially
- Expect to replace the rear wiper regularly (if applicable)
III. Collision Parts and Service
If your vehicle has been in an accident, you may be anticipating the stress and hassle of dealing with insurance companies and body shops. Your Mercedes-Benz authorized dealership will help guide you through the process of getting your vehicle back to its pre-accident condition. Mercedes-Benz has a solution in the form of our Certified Collision Centers.
Using one of our Certified Collision Centers lets you maintain the value, fit, finish, and safety of your vehicle. You can expect exemplary service, genuine parts, and outstanding craftsmanship in all repairs.
“Collision parts” is a term that refers to parts not normally replaced during the life of a vehicle except in an accident. Examples include fenders, doors, hoods, structural parts, or trim pieces. There are very specific reasons why you should always insist on Genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement parts and repair methods:
- Precisely engineered panels made from the correct grade of steel or aluminum that will fit perfectly in every instance
- Genuine replacement body parts require less surface preparation before painting, resulting in a superior finish and in better savings
- Zincro-plated coating inhibits rust, thereby maintaining vehicle integrity
- Matched exterior and interior trim items only available from Mercedes-Benz
- Assurance that your vehicle will maintain the manufacturer-specified safety standards it had when new. The safety of a vehicle not repaired within these specific standards could be compromised in the event of another accident.
- Backed by our Parts Limited Warranty
Using Mercedes-Benz Star marked replacement glass helps ensure that the safety and quality designed into the structural integrity of your vehicle is maintained.
- Proper fitment, visual clarity, windshield wiper performance, and overall integrity of your vehicle
- Solar coatings provide integrated UV protection and heat load reduction. This technology optimizes air conditioning performance and can improve fuel economy.
- Mercedes-Benz glass and attached moldings have been tested for UV, chemical, temperature, tear and abrasion resistance. Aftermarket products are often made with materials that do not meet these standards.
- Includes acoustic dampening technologies within its layering, thereby reducing wind, road, and engine noise in your cabin
- Mercedes-Benz glass often features components including rain sensors, antennae, and heating elements configured explicitly to your vehicle’s complex electronics systems that come integrated with the genuine part and require calibration to ensure proper working condition
V. Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
A well-functioning heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system not only optimizes climate control and defroster operation, it can help maintain MPG rating over the life of the vehicle. Regular checks and preventative maintenance (e.g., cabin filter, A/C compressor) performed with genuine Mercedes-Benz parts can prevent potential costly repairs.
The most important thing to know about your HVAC system is that only Mercedes-Benz trained technicians use the proper equipment, components, and procedures to repair and diagnose potential issues. For example, if you drive your vehicle in a humid climate, ask your Mercedes-Benz service advisor about special cleaning and drying treatments that eliminate odors and mold build-up.
General Care Tips
- The refrigerant used in your air conditioning system may adversely impact the environment if improperly disposed of. Our technicians will use specialized recovery and recycling equipment to safely handle its disposal.
- Your HVAC system requires the smooth flow of air through clean vents to function properly. Have the cabin filters inspected and changed regularly.
- The operation of the A/C compressor relies on proper belt condition and tension. If a replacement is needed, a genuine Mercedes-Benz belt assures for a perfect fit.
- Seasonal HVAC inspections are recommended as part of overall vehicle care and maintenance. Watch for notices from your dealership regarding inspections, as they are aware of the proper timing for your vehicle.
The Mercedes-Benz braking system was designed to the unique specifications of your vehicle, and features brake pads and rotors made from precisely engineered metal compounds designed to safely transfer heat and provide superior mechanical strength.
- Outstanding deceleration performance to help maintain consistency over the entire operating life of the brakes
- Compatibility to original production components that are optimally configured for electronic systems such as ABS, ASR, and ESP®
- Specifically designed to transfer heat more quickly and more efficiently, thus minimizing deterioration and wear
- Continuous improvements based on testing and research
- A high level of comfort by avoiding squeaking and pedal pulsation
General Care Tips
- Mercedes-Benz-trained technicians can install Genuine Mercedes-Benz brake parts in accordance with strict standards. Incorrectly installed or non-approved brake pads can lead to premature wear, increased stopping distance, or complete brake failure.
- Have your brake pads and rotors, along with the brake fluid, inspected during your A- and B-service appointments, or when your vehicle’s brake sensor display lights up. Replace and service when recommended.
Your Mercedes-Benz was designed with specific tire requirements, available with the Mercedes Original (MO) or Mercedes Original Extended (MOE) tires, which will help ensure your vehicle maintains its safety, performance and handling qualities. Mercedes-Benz recommends that all replacement tires at least meet the original equipment specifications in terms of size, load and speed rating so you continue to enjoy the performance and handling built into your Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes-Benz offers MO, MOE and other approved tires that meet the required specifications for your vehicle. Our dealerships offer competitive pricing on national brand tires designed specifically for your vehicle.
The adhesion between tire and road is affected by overall conditions and driving style. Mercedes-Benz-approved tires are uniquely designed to optimize traction for Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
MO and MOE tires must undergo extensive road testing to validate construction and confirm ride comfort. Mercedes-Benz works closely with the world’s leading tire manufacturers to design the best tires for each model.
We measure reliability by two factors: the ability of the tire to deliver superior performance in a variety of driving conditions, and its capacity to deliver Mercedes-Benz performance mile after mile.
The effective life of your tire depends on tire type, speed rating, inflation pressure, wheel alignment, and other vehicle and environmental conditions. To help attain maximum life for your tires, your Mercedes-Benz dealership will ensure that your tires are properly inflated, aligned, balanced, and rotated.
Tires are a critical component of your vehicle’s active safety system. The safety standards of your Mercedes-Benz vehicle have been precisely engineered, and could be compromised if you do not have appropriate Mercedes-Benz-approved tires installed on your vehicle.
General Care Tips
- Your Mercedes-Benz dealership offers tire inspection, wheel alignment, tire rotation, and tire balancing — all performed by certified technicians who know your Mercedes-Benz inside and out.
- Check tire-pressure periodically, since improperly inflated tires can lead to decreased fuel mileage, premature tread wear, and affect vehicle handling. Tire pressure can also fluctuate with temperature swings and should be adjusted during seasonal changes.
- Regardless of tread wear, we recommend that you replace tires and spares after six years because tires age normally, and their deterioration may not be visible to the eye.
- If your vehicle is “pulling” one way or the other, your wheels may be out of alignment, which can impact wear and performance. Your Mercedes-Benz dealership can conduct a four-wheel computerized alignment of the front and rear suspension.
- Have your tires rotated* regularly to help prevent uneven wear, improper handling, reduced fuel efficiency, and shortened tire life.
- Vehicles with staggered-width tires cannot be rotated, but instead require inspection.
- As tires wear, they can become out of balance, causing vehicle vibration and accelerated tire wear. When needed, your Mercedes-Benz dealership can computer-balance all four wheels.
We also offer a First Class Wheel and Tire Protection warranty that covers the full, recurring costs of replacing your vehicle’s wheels and tires – labor included – for damage caused by a covered road hazard.**
IX. Exterior Lighting
If road debris or an accident causes damage to any of your lights, keep in mind that the exterior lighting on your vehicle does much more than just illuminate the road. Here are reasons why you should always insist on Genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement units:
- Vibration-resistant construction that eliminates flickering on bumpy roads
- Precision fit that provides ease of installation and minimizes wind noise
- Ventilation to minimize inner lens misting and preserve clarity
- Specifically developed aerodynamic optical contours that contribute to active safety
- High-quality construction that helps guard against moisture, temperature extremes, chemical influences, scratches, and shattering
Plus, a Mercedes-Benz unit is covered under our Parts Limited Warranty.
X. Remanufactured Parts
Genuine Remanufactured Parts are remanufactured to factory specifications by our certified technicians. By using them for repair and replacement, you can maintain your vehicle’s performance and value at considerable savings, plus reduce environmental impact.
**Road hazards are defined as debris on a public roadway such as nails, glass, potholes, rocks, tree limbs, or any other object or condition not normally found in the roadway. Road conditions (such as uneven lanes or metal plates) found in construction zones or construction sites are not considered a covered road hazard. Damage or accidents caused by these conditions should be reported to your automobile insurance company. Certain exclusions apply.